Easyfairs International has started the transition to better leverage its data to improve our decision making and our customer experience. To be able to achieve this, we are looking to expand our team of data scientists with solution-oriented profiles that aim for innovation and quality, combined with a customer centric mindset.
Working from our head office in Brussels and reporting to the Head of Data Intelligence, you – as our new Data Scientist - will be responsible for:
- Understanding business needs and translating them into a technical solution in close cooperation with the entire data intelligence team.
- Building and deploying reproducible and scalable machine learning pipelines. (batch and real time)
- End-to-end development of state-of-the art machine learning algorithms, from experimentation to production. (classification, regression, NLP…)
What skills or profile are we looking for?
Within the Data intelligence team, we are launching several long-term initiatives focused on “Visit the future” that will bring high business impact throughout the Easyfairs group. To help us achieve these goals you should have experience or the eagerness to learn the following skills:
- You’re pragmatic, solution-oriented and above all eager to learn.
- You are confident with Python, and aren’t afraid of using SQL.
- You get excited about Pandas, Numpy, Tensorflow. Scikit-learn.. (or equivalent)
- In depth practical knowledge of a wide range of machine learning algorithms and their use-cases.
- Your passion for data stretches beyond the actual modeling part. Your eagerness to deliver end-to-end production-grade ML solutions has no limit.
- Experience using Git.
- You (would) love working on the Google Cloud Platform. Experience on any cloud platform is a plus.
- Code quality, code reviews and unit testing are close to your heart.
- Working in a highly skilled team following Agile principles is a challenge you’re willing to accept
What’s in it for you?
You will get the opportunity to work in a fast-growing multinational company that aims for innovation, experimentation and a strong eye on quality. Worthy of our company’s tagline “Visit the future”, our company has absolutely no shortage of advanced AI use-cases for the team to tackle.
You will learn new skills through challenging projects and will be supported with an individual training plan tailored to your needs and interests.
As the team is growing rapidly you will have immediate impact on the way AI is being put in practice at Easyfairs.