We provide centrally advanced solutions for CRM, ERP, eMarketing, CMS, etc. to our local offices across the world. As part of the Support department at Easyfairs Head Office in Brussels, you will be trained in these systems and will provide support to all of our internal users (+/-750 team members).
You will also be in contact with the helpdesk of our infrastructure & software providers (hosting companies, internet providers, software resellers, etc).
Your key responsibilities
- Handle support issues from our internal end-users via our service desk platform, email, phone, face to face…
- Creation/maintenance of documentation & internal online training path (including videos)
- Train small group of users (mostly at the HQ office but also at local offices)
- Manage the day-2-day relationship with external and internal software providers
- Participate in internal systems development and customization
- Testing the new applications/systems & features
- Be eager to learn from our 2nd line support so you become more and more independent
Main processes, systems, tools used
WordPress, GES|Visit, Salesforce, Sales Force Marketing Cloud and Social Studio, Swapcard, Livestorm, custom mobile apps (visitor app, rebooking app), Navision ERP
- Customer focused and customer satisfaction is one of your top priorities.
- Fluent English (knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A keen interest in problem solving & curiosity in IT tech
- Willingness to provide impeccable service
- Flexibility and ability to multitask
- Broad knowledge & interest in IT within various environments (Salesforce, Microsoft O365…)
- Early adopter of new technologies
- Attentive to details
- An interesting, challenging opportunity in a growing, dynamic company
- Being part of a growing team
- Work in an international company and meet various cultures