Visit the Future is our mission. We strive to create extraordinary experiences and organise future-oriented events that bring communities together.
Easyfairs is one of the leading event organising companies in the world. With now more than 700 staff members, and growing constantly, we organise more than 200 events in 20 countries and manage 10 event venues in Belgium, the Netherlands and Sweden.
At Easyfairs we believe in entrepreneurship and working with passion! We offer ample room for initiative and honing your skills. Talent development being part of our growth strategy, Easyfairs offers you everything you may to continuously develop yourself and reach your full potential. We devote particular attention to designing cool offices that nurture well-being and creativity at work . This approach resulted in Easyfairs becoming Belgium’s Enterprise of the Year 2018 and getting awarded a Great Place to Work Certificate and a “Best Managed Companies” award.
Are you ready to embark on a journey into the future where creative entrepreneurship is at the heart of our itinerary? Are you ready to try new things, think differently and take calculated risks?
Apply now to Visit the Future with Easyfairs!
For the headquarters in Brussels, we are currently recruiting a
Market Research Intern (m/f)
You will be part of the Group Product Development team and develop a deep understanding of industries and markets we currently serve through our trade fairs. You will explore new event opportunities based on your findings and industry trends you have been able to spot. You will document your understanding and insights of (sometimes complex) industries and markets in a very clear and concise way. Ultimately, you will assess the related events from the Easyfairs portfolio across all regions and formulate recommendations to strengthen and develop them, together with local event teams.
Tasks & responsibilities:
· Analyse, understand and document business dynamics, trends and challenges for various markets & industrial sectors
· Combine desk research and interviews to collect industry insights and feedback from external industry stakeholders, and internal event teams
· Distil business opportunities from this research and provide recommendations and guidance to all event teams by creating an event concept manual (including Industry value chain, Market trends, Event concept, Product & services (Exhibitor profiles), Buyers & users (Visitor profiles), Key visuals
· You are currently following a Masters Program
· You are self-driven, curious and fond of discoveries
· You are a critical thinker with strong research and analytical skills
· You have the ability to bring structure and synthesis to complex problem settings
· You enjoy working with data and analyzing trends
· You have a perfect knowledge of MS Office, and strong Excel modelling skills
· You have good communication skills (written and oral)
· You are fluent in English. Dutch and/or French is a plus
· You are gear to contribute in a team-oriented environment
· You are dynamic and passionate, cool & fun
· A challenging, exciting opportunity within a growing and dynamic company, with lots of personal development opportunities. You will learn:
- Storytelling: Writing a clear and comprehensive story, design good slides supporting key messages, based on thorough understanding of the market
- Support decision-making processes
- Take initiatives and learn from continuous feedback
- Deep-dive in industries and learn from experts
- How a company as Easyfairs, hit by the Corona-crisis, is able to move fast to emerge in an even better position than its competitors.
· A passionate team with a good working atmosphere
· An international working environment
· A dynamic and engaging industry
· A high level of independence and variation
· A non-paid internship